Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Foundation
Video Clips from Interviews
1. Elisabeth Kubler Ross – Intro (59 seconds
2. Elisabeth Kubler Ross – Emotional and Spirtual Issues
(2 minutes, 40 seconds)
3. Elisabeth Kubler Ross – Unconditional Love
(1 minutes, 12 seconds)
4. Elisabeth Kubler Ross – Spirituality
(1 minutes, 46 seconds)
5. Las opiniones de Elisabeth respecto de la vida:
Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
When you learn your lessons, the pain goes away.
Should you shield the valleys from the windstorms, you would never see the beauty of their canyons.
Those who learned to know death, rather than to fear and fight it, become our teachers about life.
Dying is something we human beings do continuously, not just at the end of our physical lives on this earth.
Tweets by @KublerRoss
Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved · Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Foundation