Friends of Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Friends of Elisabeth Kübler-Ross is a global collective of individuals working together to support the ongoing work and principles of psychiatrist, humanitarian and hospice pioneer, Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross (EKR).
By joining our collaborative, you’ll become part of specially-curated conversations that focus on visionary grief education and cross-cultural end of life care, while also having the opportunity to explore other EKR core values by learning more from outstanding educators and global leaders about the power of listening, unconditional love and more.
You’ll also be invited to join ongoing programming which is designed for those individuals and organizations interested in end of life and grief care in developing countries.
As well, there will also be special opportunities to collaborate with us as we grow the footprint for our global chapter system, which now features members in over 20 countries.
Benefits of Becoming a Friend of EKR
- Access to resources not available to the general public
- Reduced cost when attending the EKR Educational Series
- Information on the newest developments in the field of death, dying and bereavement
- A quarterly EKR Foundation global newsletter
- You’ll become a part of EKR’s legendary vision to change the world by helping to reduce suffering and improve care for the dying and the grieving
- You’ll widen your professional network by connecting with individuals around the world
The ethos of the EKR Foundation and its chapters is rooted in Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ core mission: To open the hearts and minds of people around the world so that all can experience a dignified life, especially when approaching death. By educating the general public, clinicians, patients and families alike, it was Elisabeth’s vision that we could foster a more compassionate society, one that would also grow to embrace death, grief and unconditional love as a part of life.
Membership Levels (yearly subscription):
Scholarships available; contact us.